Plum Point Dental
COVID-19 Office Guidelines March 15, 2020
Our priority is the safety of our community. As all of our thoughts are on the COVID-19 –Coronavirus pandemic, we want to reassure you that as a dental facility we maintain the highest standards of hygiene as a matter of daily routine. We follow universal precautions as outlined in the New York State regulations for sanitizing, cleanliness and biohazard handling and disposal.
In light of the new recommendations from the COVID-19 taskforce we ask patients to please follow the guidelines we have put in order to protect our staff and fellow patients.
- Patients who are experiencing fever, cold or flu like symptoms, or shortness of breath will be rescheduled.
- Do not bring children, including infants, to accompany you to your appointment.
- Only the patient and one companion are allowed in the office at any appointment.
- We ask patients to please call our office before coming in, if they have traveled to any of the affected international areas or have been in contact with a person known to have, or suspects they may have COVID-19.
- Patients 60 years of age and older have been recommended to postpone non –essential care until April 1st, 2020.
Please be aware of the recommended Guidelines from the CDC for your own personal safety. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
Thank you for helping us keep each other and our community safe.
Dr. Matthew Yarnis, DDS